Hawker Siddeley 748 British Airways PBR Low-poly 3D model
British Airways Hawker Siddeley 748 (1984-2001 Landor livery). High detail, low poly, rigged, fully UVW unwrapped model. Most detail comes from texturing.
Low-poly model for exterior views and mid range close-ups. Includes simple cockpit and interior (no seats) to avoid inner face viewing.
Fully unwrapped, non overlapping, even texel density.
8 texture sets fully developed in Substance Painter:
- Fuselage, wings - 4K
- Tail, motors, front landing gear, rear landing gear, cockpit, cabin - 2K
VRayMtl shaders for each. Additional shaders for glass (V-Ray)
It is provided with 2 types of textures:
- SpecGloss PBR for V-Ray use (diffuse, reflection, glossiness, IOR, normal, height)
- MetalRough PBR for game engines (base color, metallic, roughness, height, normal)
- Fully hierarchely linked parts. Moving parts operated only by controllers.
- Controller operated movable parts are: ailerons, flaps, rudder & trims, elevators & trims, front landing gear deploy, rear landing gear deploy and wing lights deploy.
- All parts are move/rotate locked except fuselage for whole plane handling.
- Wing lights turn on as deployed.
- Both landing gears rigged with bones and IK chains.
- Hydraulic actuators animated with trims and flaps.
- Moving parts have restricted movement to operational ranges only (you can't go beyond!).
- All parts have been Freeze transformed to Zero relative position. You can always return to original position by selecting the desired controllers or Fuselage by using Ctrl + Right click (Animation Quad Menu) ---> Transform To Zero. See Usage video.
Already animated propellers have been included in a separate layer.
- 3ds Max 2016 and V-Ray Next 4.20
- FBX 2016 (no rigging, no materials, keeps individual pivots, UVs and links)
- OBJ for Blender, C4D and Modo (all in one object, keeps UVs)
- STL only outside (no rigging, no links, no materials, no UVs, no individual pivots, keeps smoothing)
For usage, see YouTube video in https://youtu.be/tmc0hYRLztI
Renders are made with 3ds Max and V-Ray (scenes not included).
- 3ds Max 2016 - 13.4 MB
- Textures V-Ray - 96.2 MB
- Textures MetalRough - 94.8 MB