Attention: THIS MODEL IS NOT INTENDED FOR 3D PRINTING. The meshes are NOT WATERTIGHT. The meshes are optimized for 3d game engines, the inside faces are deleted to save on tris count.
This collection contains 4 scifi weapons with modular attachments and ammunition. They can be used in a first or third person shooter.
With this collection you save 25% compared to purchasing the models separately.
Please note: The download file contains FBX and OBJ files
The models are unskinned, unrigged and have no animations. Almost all 3D applications/game engines have their own built-in toolset for keyframe animations. Use this to create e.g. firing animations, etc.
- Scifi submachinegun APS 2
- Scifi submachinegun DT 55
- Scifi submachinegun FTF 23
- Scifi submachinegun RX 9
- Modular weapon attachments:
- Silencer, duckbill, foregrip, 3 shotgun shell holders
- 2 types of ironsights, 2 reflex sights, one scope
- 3 picatinny rails (large, medium, small)
- 2 flashlights, 2 laser sights
- 6 types of ammunition
- Empty and full magazines
- Scope overlay texture in 4K UHD, Full HD and 4:3 resolution
- 5 different texture sets
- PSD with intact layers is included
- PBR textures (metallic)
- Texture sizes are 4096 (weapon+attachments), 2048 (ammunition)
- Tris count ca 4000.
- Final tris count depends on how many attachments are added to the weapon
The following textures are included
- Albedo map, PNG format
- Ambient Occlusion (AO) map, PNG format
- Illumination maps (color + black/white)
- Normal map, PNG format
- Metalness map, PNG format
- Gloss map, PNG format
- Roughness map, PNG format
Depending on your game engine/3D application you may need to rescale the models.