German bunker telecommunication WWII 3D Model Collection
A collection of many furnitures for german bunkers, WWII. All models are available for PBR rendering and include 3 LODs.
The collection includes 3 german radio, a wall telephone, a headphone D model and 2 cable rolls.
The 3D models are ready for game and low poly using and have 3 LODs for each objects. All materials are ready for PBR rendering.
Originally created with Blender 2.79b
Low poly model
- Objects : 7
- LODs : Yes (3 levels)
- Collision Box : Yes
- Subdivision ready : No (Yes for some only)
- Render engine : Cycles render (Eevee ready, Unity & Unreal Engine ready)
- Materials in scene : 3
- Textures sizes : 4K / 2K / 1K
- Textures types : Diffuse, Metallic, Roughness, Normal (DirectX & OpenGL), Heigh and AO
- Textures format : PNG
- Real scale : Yes
- Scene objects are organized by groups
- Exported files : 2 versions of FBX (for Unity and for Unreal Engine)
File formats do not include textures. All textures are in a specific folder named 'Textures'