Ferrari 312P Pack 3D Model Collection
NOTE: All products include detailed interior, engine, boot and chassis. The models are made of 100% quad polygons.
This is a collection of very detailed 3d models representing different versions and looks of the 1969 Ferrari 312 P serial number 0872 later stamped to 0868 to prevent administrative problems at the Le Mans race. It is basically the same car (sn 0868) in both Berlinetta and Spyder versions as it was in 1969 (classic) and both Berlinetta and Spyder versions as it is now (modern).
The Ferrari 312 P was a Group 6 Prototype-Sports Car used for racing in 1969 and 1970. After boycotting sports car racing in 1968 to protest a rule change that also banned their 4-litre 330 P4, Ferrari built a 3000cc prototype in 1969, the 312 P. It was hardly more than a 3-litre F1 Ferrari 312 with open Barchetta, and later the closed top Berlinetta.
- Very high quality polygonal models (quads only) originally created in 3ds Max.
- Redshift, Corona, V-Ray, Arnold and Default materials included for 3ds Max. V-Ray materials for Cinema4D. Default standard materials for Maya, Blender, OBJ and FBX version. Two OBJ Files with different subdivision levels for each.
- Models are scaled to real world scale in metric units (cm), and are placed very near / above the ground.
- Proper quad modeling which allows any level of resolution and close ups. No ngons used.
- All parts of each model (engine, doors, interior, wheels etc) are grouped for proper positioning in the scene. There are a total of 83 objects in each product scene, all have instance MeshSmooth applied for easy changing the subdivision level.
- Everything is done in very high detail and extremely close to the real car versions (even small bolts are modeled).
- No special plugin needed to open scene. No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No isolated vertices, no overlapping vertices or faces. No errors whatsoever.
- Each has 1 multimaterial applied, with 94 submaterials. Identical textures and maps are instanced in different sub-materials.
- Around 60 textures for each (all PNG format) with resolutions from 256x256 to 16384x16384 used for bodypaint and decals (separate textures and blend material, so it's easy to hide decals from within 3ds Max), gauges, emblems, bolts, oil filter, ignition coil, interior stickers, leather mat, rubber mats etc.
- Textures, parts and materials are intelligently named and are very good for very high-definition renders if needed, contains all stickers that are original stickers from the car, redrawn in Photoshop in higher resolution. No default names for objects or materials used.
- Additional zip with psd files for the bodypaint color, body decals etc are included (check PSD named file of each product after buying)
Renders were done in 3ds Max 2016 with V-Ray 3.5 Press zoom on the previews to see high-res images. You can click on each product for more previews on their own product page.
The rendering scenes are not included.