Hey Guys ! This is my third creation, a stunning Hilux Toyota built as Australian 4WD campers are, and highly lifted. This are all the modifications I've brought to the original pickup to get this HUGE Crawler :
- Both front and rear leaf suspensions by long arm 3 links front suspension, and by long arm 4 links rear suspension. With this configuration, the vehicle can cross easily very rocky, mudy and sandy terrain, and can be very flexy ;
- Classic leaf springs by 11 inches coilover shock absorbers ( **PROFENDER 2.0 INCH COILOVER SHOCK ABSORBER 8 STAGE ADJUSTABLE 10 INCH TRAVEL** ) ;
- 68L ( 17gallons ) fuel tank by a 130L one ( 35 gallons );
- 205/55R16 tires by **37x12.5R17 BFG Mud-Terrain KM3** ( 37 inches tires) to get a better clearance in hard terrain ;
- Classic seats by 5-belts seats Sparco ADV XT ;
- TJM Diff Locker switch in the cabin ;
- And for all who love trails in nature, I've added a camper module at the back of the pickup;
Finally, I've also added a new tubing configuration on the vehicle, and a winch ( COMEUP ATV CUB4 12v 1814kg ) behind bumper and new LED projectors.
I hope this vehicle will satisfy you, and don't forget to like it or comment it, and if some day you make an interesting off-road project, please **_show me_** what this vehicle is capable of.
And if you are interested by my works, you can visit them here : https://www.cgtrader.com/3dprime
THIS IS THE KING OF OFF-ROADERS, THIS IS TOYOTA HILUX !!!