Vintage radio free low-poly 3d model ready for Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), games and other real-time apps.
Seventies Panalina vintage radio GR100
Author: Gregory Lhomme-Hounsfield
Based on a real vintage radio from early 70’s.
Due to license agreement, «panalina GlobRanger100» brand is used instead of the original radio trademark.
C4D file (Native) is ready to use and ready to render.
(Maybe re-assign textures links on your file directory)
- Separate handle and antenna.
- Photorealistic jpg textures.
- RealWorld scale = 270 x 170 x 70 mm
Objects Qty: 4
Polygons Qty: 216
Vertices Qty: 898
Available formats: c4d & fbx.
If using fbx formats, you may have some work to do:
- You may have to re-assign textures links and/or type (maybe changing) their names in the material editor.
- You may have to adjust material details as transparency, luminance, reflectance…
decoration accessories houseware household neo-retro crisp crispy used jeux vidéo infographiste perpignan infographie prades pyrénées-orientales images de synthèse 3d narbonne beziers montpellier toulouse