May 29th, 2011
We wrote about ristan_bethe's 3D models of humans last week that really worth attention of interior designers. And now we will make interior designers even more happy revealing the last big upload by the sbgwolf: ~90 great models of furniture (sofas, tables, cabinets, beds, chairs, etc) and different stuff to be placed in 3D interior designs.
The quality of the models is amazing and we're proud to partnership with such a fabulous artist!
We're sure the buyers will enjoy the models and be happy to pay the artist full price for his talent.
May 19th, 2011
Now you can publish 3D models intended for game or realtime applications under the category Game / Realtime. In the future we will implement related features in publisher and search engine.
Game / Realtime category contains these subcategories:
Join the discussion about game-ready products.
May 18th, 2011
Yesterday tristan_bethe uploaded 4 exclusive 3D models that a really worth consideration of architectures and interior designers.
The man (a senior, a businessman, pregnant lady or a man in T-short) is standing casually and seems to be waiting to get into your room, kitchen or terrace that now are empty in your interior or architectural plan.
These models are 3D scans without any retopo done.
Albert Hadley, The Story of America's Preeminent Interior Designer, once said:
The essence of interior design will always be about people and how they live. It is about the realities of what makes for an attractive, civilized, meaningful environment, not about fashion or what's in or what's out. This is not an easy job.
May 18th, 2011
Here is the list of upcoming features and known issues we are working on right now:
- Item page doesnt show product category in which a product is published. Will be implemented as breadcrumbs navigation address below menu bar.
- Search phrase and selected filters get canceled when Sorting or Items per page functions are used.
- Advanced Search by Author name doesnt work.
- Related Keywords on Product page need some calibration to suggest better keywords.
- 3D models and Revit models are shown on the same page. Will be separated to distinct pages and tabs.
- Revit uploading is not yet fully functioning.
- Product edit replaces publishing date so it goes to top of the new models list at the Homepage. Will elaborate on that.
- Personal Message dont work when try to send via Item Page user name link.
- User Interface Help Tips will be implemented to assist you on various functionality.
- Selection checkboxes will be implemented in Files and Images uploader.
- Thumbnails sometimes shows empty image (half-open box image).
Fixed bugs and new features:
- Uploading images sometimes picked up other images, already existing in the database. It happened when image names were the same. Now it is fixed.
- Added Make Primary button at image uploader. Now you can assign any uploaded image as primary image.
- Optional PayPal email address field is added at Sign Up form.
- PayPal email warning at My products page if email address is not provided.
- In Product Description there was a problem with character encoding and occasionally was showing diamond signs with question-marks. Now it is fixed.
- Product status in My Products section now shows
- Products and Profiles without customer ratings are marked as Not rated yet
- Neutral customer rating now means 50% of positive rating.
- File formats below thumbnails was stepping out of the frame. Now it is fixed.
- CGTrader Statistics, Filter by date gets canceled when trying to sort table by any column.
- Description text editor toolbar is purged from unnecessary functions.