Abstract Vase Thin 3D print model
Modern / Abstract Vase thin for 3D printing, with a good amount of subdivisions to achieve a smoother result, and with a base to give more resistance and balance to the model.
The color of the piece depends on the material in which it will printed in 3D.
A perfect decorative piece
You can use it for whatever you want. For example, when printing it in 3D, you can use it to:
Decorate the home, an event, a store, a restaurant, etc. Leave any object inside, for example: pencils, candies, decorative plants and flowers, a candle, etc.
Natively, the work was done in Blender v2.79, and saved in .blend file. Also, the work was exported to the following formats for better compatibility: Stereolithography (.stl), Autodesk FBX (.fbx), OBJ (.obj .mtl), 3D Studio (.3ds), PLY, X3D, DAE. For more formats, select Request format conversion option on this CGTrader page.
The default measurements of the STL object are:
Length (X): 1.08 cm / Width (Y): 1.08 cm / Height (Z): 1.24 cm
Remember: when printing in 3D, specify in the software the desired measurements (it can be any measurement), and the system of units (metric or imperial)
- Abstract Vase thin.blend (Native format)
- Abstract Vase thin.stl (Recommended for 3D printing)
- Abstract Vase thin.obj and .mtl (Alternative format for 3D printing)
- Abstract Vase thin.3ds (Format for 3D Studio)
- Abstract Vase thin.fbx (Format for Autodesk)
- Abstract Vase thin.ply (Alternative format for 3D printing)
- Abstract Vase thin.dae (Alternative format)
- Abstract Vase thin.x3d (Alternative format)
- Abstract Vase thin (Scene Render).zip (Scene of 3D rendering)
- Previews.zip (Thumbnails included for the presentation of the 3d model)
Faces: 46,740 / Verts: 46,982
If you have a 3D printer at home, remember to configure the measurements and the material with which the sculpture will be printed.
If you are going to print the sculpture to a company, I recommend it to be a professional 3D printing service. Always remember to specify to the company the measurements, the material, and the color you want in the sculpture.
Please, any gratefuls, questions, or complaints, leave in the comments or send me a private message. I will try to answer as soon as possible.