Sub Zero Samurai mask from Mortal Kombat 11 3D print model
Please read it and Feel free to contact me if have any questions =)
- This is Digital product. All files are in STL and OBJ format.
- 3d model of a Sub Zero mask from a computer game Mortal Kombat 11. The model I created based on the reference game screenshots.
- This is the STL or OBJ files to be able to print your own mask on a 3D printer.
- Scale: This mask can be scaled to fit larger or smaller heads.
- This model is a wearable mask.
- Buying this 3d model, you will receive several options for the 3d mask file. With cut out (through) holes of the mask, and with closed holes.
- If you want print the mask in parts, then you have to divide the model into smaller parts. Use 3D modeling software for this, I recommend Meshmixer, Blender or Autodesk Netfabb -For stable 3D printing, I recommend using the Cura software of the official latest version
And most importantly, please: Model mask and file are intended for personal use. Please do not resell the model and do not post it on the Internet. I tried very hard modeling this mask for you and I really need money from each sale, this is my only income so that I can buy food. Put on your understanding and honesty. Thank you. I hope you will be happy with the model.