Dutch Galiot With Sails 3D model
The Dutch galiots were flat-bottomed ships with a rounded bow and aft, especially useful in shallow waters. Their development started in the 17th century. They were used mainly as merchant ships in northern Europe and the Mediterranean.
- The model based on Dutch Galiot 1740
- Highly detailed and realistic
- All parts have unwrapped Uvs
- Preview rendered with V-Ray 2.40
- Scene with all Vray settings
- polygons - 501,206(turbosmooth lv0);4,009,340(turbosmooth lv1)
- vertices - 522,458(turbosmooth lv0);2,045,557(turbosmooth lv1)
- Real world scale, units - centimeters
- 23 textures with resolution from 1024x1024 to 8192x8192
- Sea water material is included
- Psd's for textures are indlued
- No Third-party plug-ins used
I hope you like it! Please rate this product if you're satisfied. You could also check out other models in my gallery.