Low Poly Dieselpunk Santa Sleigh With PBR Materials Low-poly 3D model
Dieselpunk/technologically advanced Santa sled with PBR materials. Low-poly, rigged and game-ready. 4K textures and an extra skin with no lettering included. There's two types of emission textures, one for the red-hot incandescent elements when the turbines are on, the other one is for the lights on the sled. The model can be sub-divided in Blender if needed, as it has creases to hold the shape, rather than holding edges, to save Polygons. Ideal for first person shooter games but can even be used in production.
- 2 skins to choose from (with and without lettering)
- Low-poly and game-ready.
- 4k textures.
- Turbines can spin and turn incandescent via emission texture.
- Lights can turn on and off via emission texture.
- Diffuse, Metal, Roughness, Normal and Emission maps
- Node setup in Blender has comments and instructions for ease of use
- Everything is organized in easy to sort-through folders.
Formats included: .BLEND (Native) .OBJ .DAE .FBX