Metzeler Enduro Tires FIM 3D model
Metzeler MCE 6 Days Extreme FIM enduro tires for mid sizes and full sizes enduro bikes.
- Each .rar file contains 2 different sizes front and 2 different size rear tires, with both high and low unsubdivided meshes for each format. - This model is very accurate and very similar to the real world (scale, proportion, sidewall texts) measured in metric units. I mostly use quad polygons when modeling and only a very few triangles.
- Poly counts: Front: High: 246.544 vertices; 245.208 polygons Low: 38.410 vertices; 38.686 polygons Rear: High: 216.616 vertices; 215.004 polygons Low: 26.144 vertices; 25.954 polygons
- Textures: Front: 4128x4128 sidewall; 2048x2048 tread Rear: 4320x4320 sidewall; 2048x2048 tread Each tire have: 3 normal maps (2 side - 1 tread) 3 specular maps (2 side - 1 tread) 2 combined diffuse+AO maps (1 for each side - 1 tread)
- I've attached all the original textures which may be useful if you want to displace the geometry or something else.
- Included 2 rendering scenes inside the .blend file.