KTM EXC 450-500 2018 3D model
KTM EXC 450/500 4 stroke model year 2018 Enduro Bike featuring METZELER 6 Days enduro tires.
This model platform is produced by KTM from 2017 2018 and 2019 for their 4 stroke big bore enduro bikes 450/500 and 450 motocross bikes with slightly different graphics and color redesign every year and since they've acquired the HUSQVARNA brand in 2013 they since then share almost every parts with HUSQVARNA similar bike model.
This is a very accurate 3d representation of the real motorcycle and modeled with KTM factory measurement.
- Front wheel: 680 mm in diameter; 90 mm in width tire (90/90-21) with 533,4 mm in diameter; 46,99 mm in width rim (1.85x21)
- Rear wheel: 680 mm in diameter; 140 mm in width tire (140/80-18) with 457,2 mm in diameter; 69,85 mm in width rim (2.75x18)
- Front disk brake: 260 mm in diameter; 2.5 mm in thickness
- Rear disk brake: 220 mm in diameter; 3.5 mm in thickness
- Front wheel axle hole: 26 mm in diameter
- Rear wheel axle hole: 20 mm in diameter
- Front sprocket: 72 mm in diameter; 14 teeth
- Rear sprocket: 270 mm in diameter; 52 teeth
- Fork have 48 mm of diameter and 26.1 caster angle
- Handlebar: 787 mm of width; 102 mm of height; 51 mm of pull back
- Throttle body have 42 mm of diameter
- The wheelbase is 1482 mm
- The ground clearance is 355 mm
- The seat height is 960 mm
- Parts are sets to 0,0,0(x,y,z); scale to 1 and rotation to 0.
- The front fork tilt rotation angle is set to 26.1.
- Original meshes with low polygons count are provided and are already UV mapped.
- Tires sidewalls are bumped with 4 high resolution (4240x4240) normal and specular maps textures and tires information are accurate.
- Handlebar grips, clutch and stator covers are bumped with normal map.
- All the textures works on both low and high poly without remapping.
- The .blend zip file contain 2 rendering scene.
- Most of the meshes are quads with the minimum triangles possible.
- Spokes meshes already have high polygon count and are not subdividable.
*These presentation images may look noisy, for better image quality you can increase sample number when rendering.