1 / 10
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
High-quality low-poly 3D model of Lawn Mower.
Changing from bagging to mulching has never been easier as the bag mesh is a separate object.
This model is best for use in games and other VR / AR, real-time applications such as Unity or Unreal Engine.
It can also be rendered in Blender (ex Cycles) or Vray as the model is equipped with detailed textures.
This way it is also good enough for close-ups. The model is built with great attention to detail and realistic proportions with correct geometry.
- 2048 x 2048 Diffuse and AO textures
- 4639 Triangles
- 2652 Polygons
- 2782 Vertices
- Model is correctly divided into parts to suit the animation process.
- Model is completely unwrapped.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- Pivot points are correctly placed to suit the animation process.
- Model scaled to approximate real-world size (centimeters).
- All nodes, materials, and textures are appropriately named.
Available file formats:
- 3ds Max 2016 (.max)
- Maya 2018.3 (.mb)
- Blender 2.82 (.blend | Cycles)
- Unity3d 2017.3 (.unitypackage)
- USDZ/glTF 2.0 (.glb)
- Autodesk FBX (.fbx)
- 3D Studio (.3ds)
- Collada (.dae)
Follow Rescue3D Assets !
- To avoid misunderstandings this model is not intended for 3D printing.
It uses some low/mid-poly modeling tricks and is optimized for real-time and gaming apps and is an open mesh.
It is also intended primarily for rendering using various rendering engines (as Blender Cycles or Vray).
- If you like this model and would like to make it printable please contact me first.
I'll try to make the model printable but I'll let you know if it is at all possible and what the differences will be.
- If you are not sure about something in this 3D model then feel free to email me and ask before you buy.
I'll try try to reply as soon as possible and help you clear up any doubts. I can also send you some additional screenshots if you need.