1 / 16
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
This model is built to real-world scale and centered to origin. This Fiat 124 is a high quality, real model.
The model has a detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2016 and rendered with V-Ray.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary—just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- max format
MeshSmooth level 1: 506,126 faces and 497,505 vertices
- 3ds Max 2016 Vray 3.60
- 3ds Max 2016 Default Scanline
- FBX (Multi format)
- OBJ (Multi format)
- HDRI 1500 X 750
- (4 .png) 2048 x 2048
- (2 .jpg) 2048 x 2048
- (1 .tif) 512 x 512
- (1 .png) 4096 x4096
We greatly appreciate you choosing our 3D models and hope they will be of use.