1 / 24
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Photorealistic 3D model of self-driving electric bus with highly detailed interior. Olli is driverless vehicle from Local Motors company. This small bus is fully autonomous and can comfortably carry up to 8 persons. Olli is powered by the IBM Watson IoT technology and is capable of intelligent interaction with its passengers. Some parts of the bus has been 3D printed.
Olli was designed by Edgar Sarmiento.
- Olli bus is made from 68 polygonal objects. All objects are grouped for easy handling.
- Model is made of quads and triangles. No N-gons were used. 91% of polygons, are quads.
- Model with wheels
- Polys - 205 649
- Verts - 206 452
- Model without wheels
- Polys - 74 245
- Verts - 77 288
- Materials are prepared for Corona and V-ray renderers.
- Scanline and FBX files has only basic materials and will NOT render the same as in preview images.
- OBJ file has no materials, but has UVW coordinates intact.
- Model has high quality textures of up to 2048 x 2048 resolution.
- Textures are saved in PNG and JPG formats.
- Textures are collected in one archive and are delivered in separate file.
- Exterior panels are unwrapped and are ready for custom livery applying.
- Other objects has either simple UV mapping or no mapping at all.
- Model is scaled to proper real world dimensions. Scene units are in cm.
- All objects, materials and textures are logically named.
- All transformations has been reset and model is placed at scene origin [0, 0, 0 XYZ].
- All texture paths are set to relative.
- Objects are separated by materials and named accordingly.
- All objects in MAX file are logically placed into layers.
- 3ds Max - Corona
- 3ds Max - Vray
- 3ds Max - Scanline
- Modeled in 3ds max.
- Preview images are rendered with Corona renderer. Images are straight from 3ds Max. No post processing appart from Corona renderer built in tonemapping tools, were applied.
- Render scenes are not included.
Please contact me if you have questions or need assistance with the models.