Smoking Pipe Low-poly 3D model
Smoking pipe – low-poly 3d model ready for Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), games and other real-time apps.
[ 3ds max Format ]
- The model in 3ds Max format has an open stack of modifiers and can be smoothed.
- Model supports V-Ray Renderer.
- Light in the scene – V-Ray Dome with HDRI map (included).
[ OBJ and FBX Format ]
- In OBJ and FBX mesh formats triangulated and optimized.
[ Scale ]
- Model is built to real-world scale.
- Units – mm
[ Geometry ] Optimized Mesh: Polygons – 2848 Vertices – 1424 Subdivision Level 0: Polygons – 4416 Vertices – 2208
[ Textures ] 2048x2048 in *.png format 3ds Max – V-Ray: diffuse, glossiness, normal, IOR, reflection PBR MetalRough Pack: base color, metallic, normal, roughness, ambient occlusion. Unity5(Standard Metallic): albedo-transparency, metallic-smootness, normal. Unreal Engine 4: base color, normal, occlusion-roughness-metallic.
[ Preview ]
- Preview images rendered in 3ds max (V-Ray) and Marmoset Toolbag 3.