1 / 40
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Low-poly Necronomicon 3 model pack with three different renditions of the Necronomicon, all 3 come with and without title text on their respective covers and editable files to edit the text inside. All three books open in the middle to show two random pages inside, but don't have individual pages to flip. The book with the latch has controls for the latch as well. There's also a tiny padlock included, so you can use it on the book with the latch. No key model was included for it. This model pack is not necessarily Lovecraftian in nature and can be used for pretty much anything involving books, since the content of the books can be edited or replaced through the editable file.
- AO, Albedo, Roughness, Metal and Normal maps in PBR and 2K.
- 2 variations of both, the hard cover books and the leather bound book; The former with/without cover text, the latter with/without tattoo.
- Books open at the middle, however they don't have individual pages to flip.
- The books and padlocks are rigged with controls to have them open/move with a single bone.
- The padlocks are rigged in two ways, depending on how you gonna use them; The padlock either pops the top or pops the bottom.
- The rigged creatures all have easy to read, colour-coded IK bones for you to easily animate.
- The rig on each of the objects all contain IK bones to ease animation, but you can still go to the Armature panel in the Object Data Properties in Blender and unhide the other layer, which contains the deformation bones, so you can animate those.
- The Pages of the books are on a material of its own, to maximize pixel-polygon density ratio and insure detail on the model.
- PSD Files are included (found in the Editables Folder), so you can edit the book covers and add your own personal touch to them. Some of them, such as the hardcover versions have several colour-coded layers inside the PSD, for each of the textures in the materal (AO, Albedo, Metal, Roughness, Normal), but they are all tied to the same smart object. Meaning that when you edit it, all of the layers update accordingly.
- The Necronomicon glyph font is also included (found in the Editables Folder).
Polycounts (All in Triangles):
Hardcover Book #1:........................5,008
Hardcover Book #2 (latched):......17,254
Formats included: .BLEND (Native) .OBJ .DAE, .FBX