1 / 8
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Create your own NFT collectible card faster: This is a complete 3D scene displaying a holographic cryptocollectible card, with 2 layers of perpsective, to give it a nice effect. This asset is for anyone who'd like to save some time making their own NFT.
The pack includes:
- 3D model of a collectible card, rigged and animated rotating (UVs are clean and unwrapped).
- Holographic shading: card's setup such as when it rotates, there is a holographic effect that makes your card look shiny/rare. You can disconnect that effect in the shader's node.
- A glass layer in front of the card to display the card's title and number with a shiny effect.
- Lighting and render-ready setup made in Blender 2.91.0, with Eevee.
- Card exported in OBJ and FBX formats, so you can also use the 3D model in any other software.
- Textures (including HDRI map), Compositing nodes and Shading ready.
- A .PSD File for your to easily change the asset's displayed artwork and write whatever you like in the template.
- Compositing nodes setup for you to render the asset from Blender directly with a soft lens distortion and a vignetting effect.
The model is clean and in quads, allowing you to also modify the content as you please. I kept the level of polygons low enough so the scene doesn't lag.
- Render on compositing tab.
- I included an organized photoshop file for you to easily change the text/art and generate the texture for each layer of the card.
- Simple disclaimer: make sure to connect each texture file to your shaders if they are not properly rendering upon opening. Our computer paths are simpy different :)
I have more NFT assets available on my profile, come and check out my collection for Blender and Maya.
Copyright: You are not allowed to get this 3D model, modify it (or not) and sell it again on any 3D marketplace. This 3D asset should be used as a template for you to create your own art/create your own NFTs only.
He/She went above and beyond! Gave me the answers I needed to get this working, I have never used Blender before so this was a gigantic help. Thank you! 5 starsVery good quality product!Terrible buy this did not render :(