Las Vegas Raiders American Football Helmet is a three-dimensional model of a sporting protective headdress which is part of protective equipment used in American football sport.
American football (gridiron) is traditional, popular U.S. sport activity or game, which originate from the popular, traditional European sports of rugby and soccer (European football). American football sport is a popular team sport played by two teams of eleven players on a rectangular field.
For American football, extreme sports, gridiron team sport, protective sport equipment, sport gear accessories, elements of protective equipment, sporting computer games, popular team sports, extreme sports accessories, U.S. sport equipment, or American football sporting traditions promotional projects.
Las Vegas Raiders American Football Helmet is a high quality, photo real 3d model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects. The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2014 and rendered with V-Ray. Renders have no postprocessing!
Hope you like it!
- High quality polygonal model, has real dimensions. Easy to merge into your scene.
- Units: cm
- The model was created with the optimal number of polygons. (The Meshsmooth modifier is assigned to the original mesh. Easy to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- All the objects come with complete UVs
- All textures and materials are included and mapped. (All colors can be easily modified.)
- All objects are logically named and grouped for ease of objects selection and scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary (Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.) - just drop model into your scene.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- 3ds Max 2014 V - Ray and standard materials scenes
- Blender 2.8 Eevee materials scene
- Maya 2016 V-Ray, Hardware and Redshift materials scenes
- Cinema 4D R14 V-Ray and Standard materials scene
- Modo 10.2 Standard materials scene
- OBJ, 3DS, FBX (Multi Formats)