1 / 8
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Verification details of the FBX file
No N-gonsManifold geometryNo faceted geometry
Missing required texturesPower of 2 texture sizesNo embed texturesAssigned materialsTexture aspect ratio
UV unwrapped modelNo overlapped UVs per UV island
A DETAILED 3D MODEL OF A SOCCER / FOOTBALL GOAL / GOALPOSTS;
- This is a vray scene
- The previews are renderoutputs with no postwork done
- The studio setup is included in the max file
- The goal object in the maxfile is not collapsed. You can still access the net which is a spline and adjust its thickness and segments (now it has 6 segments). The polycount can be reduced if you reduce the segments of the net.
- The goal in the fbx and obj has 4 segments and is collapsed.
- The goal uses a multisub material and has material IDs...the rendering shows it with a green and white net. Both found in the multisubobject-material
- Dimensions are 5x2m