Hockey Equipment Montreal Canadiens 3D model
Hockey Equipment Montreal Canadiens winter sport garment set with red ice hockey activity uniform used for ice hockey sport playing, special red ice hockey protecting helmet, red ice hockey gloves, red ice hockey pants, red ice hockey jersey, special ice hockey protecting boots, and ice hockey skates. Ice hockey is a modern popular team winter activity sporting played on special ice hockey field, in which opposite ice hockey teams of skaters use special ice hockey sticks to shoot a ice hockey rubber puck to get traditional hockey score points. For ice hockey equipment, sport fashion, ice sport uniform garment, ice hockey accessories, hockey uniform apparel, hockey clothing, winter professional sports, hockey wear, ice team games, team sports, hockey gaming, sport fun leisure, ice hockey activity, sport competitive games, sport entertainment, sport recreation, sporting entertainments, sport show business, winter Olympic sports, sports protective equipment, ice hockey athletics, simulation video games, and computer games design.
Hockey Equipment Red is a high quality, photo real 3d model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects. The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2012 and rendered with V-Ray. Renders have no postprocessing. Hope you like it!
- High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- 3ds Max models are grouped for easy selection, and objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessaryjust drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Model does not include any backgrounds or scenes used in preview images.
- Units: cm
- 3ds Max 2012 V - Ray and standard materials scenes
- OBJ(Multi Format)
- 3DS(Multi Format)
- Maya 2011
- Cinema 4D R14
- FBX(Multi Format)
- 11.png (4096x4096)
- 5.png (2048x2048)