Scifi Pirate and Smuggler Station Low-poly 3D model
This pack contains a modular scifi station that can be used to create a pirate, smuggler or a rundown, sleazy criminal space station. It can be used in space RTS games or in a topdown or sidescroller game. It can also be used in a 3rd person spaceship shooter. The modules can be combined, moved, rotated and scaled to create various space stations of any size.
The model is unskinned, unrigged and has no animations. Almost all 3D applications/game engines have their own built-in toolset for keyframe animations. Use this to create e.g. firing animations, etc.
- Scifi pirate, smuggler, criminal station
- 48 modular parts
- Turrets, missile + torpedo launchers
- 1 torpedo + 2 missiles included
- 3 example stations included
- 7 different texture sets
- PSD with intact layers is included
- Texture sizes are 4096 and 2048
- Tris count 5 stars example station ca. 23200
- Tris count Pirate Base example station ca. 39800
- Tris count Smuggler Hideout example station ca. 11400
- Final tris count depends on how many modules and weapons are used for the station
The textures can be used in a PBR environment (specular and metalness workflow) as well as a non PBR environment.
- Albedo map, PNG format
- AlbedoAO map, PNG format – this albedo map has the ambient occlusion backed into it
- Ambient Occlusion (AO) map, PNG format
- Illumination map, PNG format
- Illumination map Black/White, PNG format
- Normal map, PNG format
- Specular map, PNG format
- Gloss map, PNG format
- Metalness map, PNG format
Depending on your game engine/3D application you may need to rescale the models.