1 / 11
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
PolyDetail | Ornament plugin for 3dsMax
PolyDetail is a 3dsMax plugin that helps you to quickly draw nice ornamnets with a mouse brush.
Ornaments are one of the most time consuming things in 3d modelling. With PolyDetail you can create a large variety of ornaments in a few minutes.
Product geometry is in polygonal format so you can easily adjust it with standart modelling tools.
- With 12 default ornament brushes you can easily create cool looking ornaments or if you want you can add your own custom brushes for a large variety.
- Rotation and twist settings helps you achieve interesting details with minimal effort.
- PolyDetail also works with curved surfaces.
- 3dsMax 2016 and upper is recommended.
- Boost your models with ornaments.
- Everyone can draw nice ornament details for their models.
What's new in V2 ?
- SmoothStoke for clean strokes
- Canvas for quickly sketching on a planar surface.
- Added X,Y,Z Symmetry
- Custom splines can be selected now for precision.
- Added Turbosmooth with isoline display option.
- Added bulge value spinner
- Added brush size spinner
- Added SmoothStoke spinner
- Added Turbosmooth enabled and isoline display options
- Added x,y,z, symmetry feature
- Added Custom path button
- Added a button for canvas creation.
- Fixed turbosmooth problem when attaching the objects with isoline display selected.
- Technical improvements and other bug fixes.
What's new in V2.2
- Added support for 3dsMax 2022, 2023 and 2024
What's new in V2.3
- Fixed saving problem when not running 3dsMax as admin.
- Custom objects now goes to a new independent directory, accessible from extras tab in user interface.
- Bug fixes.
All updates are cumulative so when you install polydetail for first time, only download & install the latest version available.
- The only limit is your imagination.
- Stay Creative :)
Great script for adding ornamental details to your models. You can also add custom profiles or geometry that you can paint with. For me it's a bit pricey but also saves me time when working, so it pays off definitely.Works Great! Would love the option to be able to taper only at one end of the spline, as a suggestion. Saved me loads of time though.最高です泣