PolyCloth V2 ClothBrush Plugin for 3dsMax 3D model
PolyCloth V2 is a multi-threaded & C++, physics based cloth brushes plugin for 3dsMax developed by PolyDesign.
- Physics based PolyCloth allows you to:
- Add wrinkles and folds to your meshes with a powerful brush.
- Move your mesh like a cloth and simulate cloth behaviour
- Use shrink brush to pinch surface of cloth
- Use expand brush to increase surface area of cloth and add wrinkles
- Use smooth brush to smooth out wrinkles on cloth
- Quickly add cool cloth details in a few seconds
And much more depending on the artist's creativity :)
What's New in PolyCloth V2:
Added new brushes.
Blur mask brush
Added Cloth strength parameter and improved cloth stretching behavior
Added gravity option
Added pressure option
Added ground collision option
Added directional expand feature to expand brush. Only expands the cloth in the direction of mouse movement. Increased shrink brush effect.
Added masking system
Use vertex colors as an initial mask.
Added display mask option
Change masking value. White makes the cloth movable and black makes it still.
Added Mask blur strength slider.
Significant performance improvements.
What's New in PolyCloth V2.01:
What's New in PolyCloth V2.02:
Added 3dsMax 2022 support
PolyCloth works with: