1 / 15
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
PolyDamage plugin is a tool to quickly add damage and imperfections to models.
- Nothing is perfect in real life, so adding damage to your models make them look more realistic.
- PolyDamage is a quick alternative to manually sculpting damage with other software packages.
- PolyDamage adds an extra realism to concrete walls, grounds, stones, columns.
- PolyDamage quickly adds damage to corners and edges.
- Since it is procedural, you can make millions of damage variations of one single object.
- You can save the seed value of damage and next time you can get the same result with this seed value.
- You can adjust the parameters and adjust the depth of damage, or edge damage amount.
- Adjust the resolution slider to increase the level of detail in damaged areas.
- PolyDamage gives a unique material ID for damaged faces so you can apply a spesific damage material to only damaged faces.
-What's New at v1.01
- Added support for 3dsMax 2022
-What's New at v1.5
- Relative settings.
- Multi-element object support.
- Option to change method, Accurate & Fast.
- Option to add chips, fine details.
- Auto update option.
- Improved overall stability.
- Bug fixes.
-What's New at v1.51
-What's New at v1.52
- Bug fixes caused by too small or too large objects.
- Improved user experience.
- Improved stability.