Low Poly Vintage Modular Morgue With PBR Materials Low-poly 3D model
Low-poly vintage modular morgue with accessories, made in Blender, Cycles, with PBR materials. Includes an dissection table, a lamp, instruments, a table, a scale, a stool and a morgue freezer with trays. The embalming table comes with and without blood variants. Walls, ceilings, floors and the freezer, all come in 2 different colors, plus dirty, clean and damaged versions. The morgue freezer comes also in metallic and theres, clean, dirty and heavy rust versions of each color. Ideal for horror games and period scenes.
- Several skins to choose from
- Diffuse, Metal, Roughness, Normal and Emission maps, PBR..
- Skins are purposefully designed with colors that you can shift the hue of in Photoshop or Gimp, such as aqua, but can also be used as they come.
- Completely modular
- There's 3 floor panels, 3 ceiling panels, 2 wall panels, a doorway, a corner, a scale with its stand, a stool, a table, an autopsy table, a bucket, a lamp and misc. instruments. -walls, ceiling and floors come in white and aqua in clean, dirty and damaged.
- The morgue freezer comes in white, aqua and metallic, in clean, dirty and heavily rusted. -Morgue freezer trays come as separate objets, as well as the doors and handles
- The lamp has a lightbulb with emission for the filament, which can be turned off if you don't need it.
- Moving parts come as separate objects, each with their own pivot points.
- Hi-res textures
- Everything is organized in easy to sort-through folders with easily understandable names.
- All modules can easy to snap together and can be combined in any number of combinations, but floors and ceilings only fit in one direction, however there's 3 of each vor variance.
- There's a bloody version for the autopsy table.
Formats included: .BLEND (Native), .OBJ, .3DS, .FBX, .DAE