Coronavirus SARS CoV 2 Low-poly 3D model
Low-poly 3D model of Coronavirus/SARS-CoV-2/2019-nCoV with PBR textures. Whole shell and cross-section with RNA spiral.
- Not a real-world scale object (original object is too small).
- All geometry meshes are triangulated.
- The object has 55884 triangles. The cross-section version is 27384 triangles.
- Textures include 6 channels - basecolor, glossiness, normal map OpenGL, normal map DirectX, roughness, scattering - in PNG format
- All base colors can be easily modified in Photoshop.
- Autodesk Maya 2018 scene ready to render in Arnold 5 in both *.mb and *.ma formats.
- Cinema 4D R17 scene for Redshift render.
- Cinema 4D R17 scene for Physical render.
All scenes are configured, have lights and cameras. Materials have subsurface scattering channel which can increase render time.
!Important. Scenes does not included background files. But included HDRI map created for this project.