Alien Plant Fungus Type1 Low-poly 3D model
Alien Plant Fungus (Fraximus Excelsin)
Artistic representation of alien fungus/coral
Models can be used in real-time application for cases where up-close viewing of a larger model is critical, not suited for smaller vegetation or background element as poly count is relatively high on these models (note: models have no Normal maps).
The package contains following items:
- One 3ds max file including 8 models and 4 basic shaders with textures attached (no render settings)
- One 3ds max file containing a lineup of the models + a scattered arrangement (no render settings)
- One Marmoset Toolbag file containing 8 models lined up, including 12 shaders and render settings (renders the preview image on top out of the box)
- One Marmoset Toolbag file containing the clustered arrangement, (also renders out of the box)
- 8 OBJ and 8 FBX files containing each a separate model centered to origin (suited for generating paint scatter instances)
- One OBJ file containing the clustered arrangement
- Finaly a folder containing 24 texture files in PNG format, 2K resolution (2048x2048 pixels), spectacular/gloss
Note: OBJ files have .mtl material files accompanied and the FBX files have the media embedded, the Marmoset Toobag files include 12 shaders good for 3 color variations per model, all models, textures and materials have consistent naming, keep in mind the 3 largest models have a texture per model but the 5 smallest models share one UV set and one and the same texture (not a typical UV layout).
Feel free to ask additional questions should you have any, (click the small envelope icon next to the Author name or enter his profile and use the green contact button on the left).