M7 Bayonet assault rifle attachment low-poly 3d model ready for Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), games and other real-time apps.
The M7 bayonet is a bayonet that was used by the U.S. military for the M16 rifle, it can also be used with the M4A1 carbine.
M7 Bayonet is a high quality lowpoly model
Originally created with 3ds Max 2014
Model supports PBR MetalRoughness workflow
[ USAGE ]
- This model is suitable for use in games, mods etc
- The model is accurate with the real world size and scale.
[ SPECIFICATIONS ]
- This model contains 5 separate objects.
- This model is PBR friendly to use in Unreal, Cryengine and Unity. Have materials and textures included.
[ PRESENTATION IMAGES ]
- All preview images are rendered with Marmoset Toolbag engine
- Lights, cameras and marmoset scene are included in the file.
[ TEXTURES ]
- There are 4 textures in scene.
[ GENERAL ]
- Model is built to real-world scale
- Units used: mm
- Scene objects are organized by layers.
- No third-party renderer or plug-ins.
[ ADDITIONAL NOTES ]
- File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed)
*If you have any questions, you can contact me through support. Just send me a message!