PBR SciFi Rigged ScrapGun With VFX and Sound Effects Low-poly 3D model
SciFi ScrapGun with PBR materials. Low-Poly, game-ready and rigged. Comes with 4K textures, 2 skins with weathered versions and includes visual effects and an animation demo file. There is also a sound pack with original sound effects for the weapon. Model can be sub-divided in Blender if needed, as it has creases. Ideal for SciFi first person shooter games.
- 2 skins; Yellow and blue, with weathered versions of each.
- 4K textures, except for the VFX, ammo and projectiles, which are 2K and 1024px.
- Comes with ammo (scrap metal pieces) and projectiles.
- Diffuse, Metal, Roughness, Normal and Emission maps.
- Ready to use and easy to edit shaders.
- Sound effects included
- Every part is rigged with easy to use controls and clearly named bones.
- Blue version can have its hue shifted in Photoshop, making it easy to re-color.
- Visual effect colors can be changed in the nodes, as well as the emission brightness or lack thereof of the projectiles
- Everything is organized in easy to sort-through folders.
Formats included: .BLEND (Native) .OBJ .DAE .FBX