1 / 20
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
A Low-poly 3D model of an antique desk globe world map made in Blender 2.91
- Images rendered in Blender Cycles and Eevee.
- 2 material finishes for holder (new and old)
- 2 different objects for globe (new and damaged)
- Emissive globe material ready for blender users (if you are not, just use the world map base color as emissive, tip: increase contrast and saturation using nodes XD)
- recommended not using backface culling on the damaged globe
- Animations for blender (not tested on other programs)
- Globe holder: 4964 polygons/ 2516 vertices
- Globe: 1960 polygons/ 982 vertices
- Globe (damaged): 2787 polygons/ 1796 vertices
- Map texture: with names + without names (4096x2048) made with GIMP
- Painted and exported using Substance Painter.
- 4096x4096 Textures.
- Unreal ready textures: (base color/OcclusionRoughnessMetalic/Normal).
- Unity HDRP ready textures (metalic standard): (base color/MaskMap/Normal).
- Unity URP ready textures (metalic standard): (AlbedoTransparency/MetalicSmoothness/Normal).
- Individual PBR maps: (base color/metalic/Normal/Roughness/AO).
Made by Gabe.
- Feel free to ask me your questions, if you have any troubles with the model please contact me, I will answer as soon as possible.
- Also visit my twitter: @3DLIFE_
- My portfolio: me_3dlife.artstation.com