1 / 17
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Low poly game ready model with PBR textures, optimised for Unreal Engine 4 with Metallic Roughness textures. This asset was modelled in Maya and textured with Substance. Renders are done in IRay using the neutral Tomoco Studio HDRI with sensitometric tone mapping and no additional post processing.
Wessex Archaeology 3D models are historically accurate - based on real world artefacts with input from historical and archaeological experts.
This is a 3D reconstruction of a typical 15th century cauldron. It is made from sheets of bronze soldered together and is suspended by a chain. Variations with and without the chain are included.
---------------- Features ----------------
- 2048 x 2048 texture maps: Base Colour/ Albedo/ Diffuse, Normal (DirectX Format), Ambient Occlusion, Roughness, Metallic, Height, ORM Packed Texture [ Red channel - Ambient Occlusion, Green channel - Roughness, Blue channel - Metallic] (For a 5.12px/m² texel density, use 512x512)
- .fbx, .obj, .ma, and .mb file formats.
- asset can be imported directly into game engine
- Topology is optimised for improved performance in games
- All objects are sensibly named and grouped.
- Pivot points are set at world origin, transformations are frozen, and scale is correct to real world dimensions.
- UE4 shader included, with controls that allow you to easily change colours and PBR values.