1 / 18
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
3D model of small Japanese gardening scissors for bonsai triming.
- Model dimensions: LWH 12,3 x 22,0 x 1,5 cm (4.9 x 8.7 x 0.6 in).
- Objects count - 3 polygonal objects, 1 group (3ds Max scene only).
- Model is not subdividable
- Model is made mostly of quads and few triangles.
- Model is not rigged, but has pivot points placed logically - it is very easy to animate scissors cutting action.
- Polys - 5282
- Verts - 5282
- Materials are prepared for Corona and V-Ray renderers.
- Scanline and FBX has only very basic materials and will NOT render the same as in preview images.
- OBJ file has no materials, but has UVW coordinates intact.
- Format - PNG
- Count - 5 (Albedo, AO, Roughness, Metalness, Normal map)
- Resolution - 4096 x 4096 px
- Textures are collected into one archive and are delivered in separate file.
- Model is scaled to accurate real world dimensions.
- Objects, materials and textures has meaningful and matching names.
- Transformations has been reset and model is placed at scene origin [0, 0, 0 XYZ].
- All texture paths are set to relative.
- 3ds Max - Corona
- 3ds Max - Scanline
- 3ds Max - Vray
- Marmoset Toolbag scene
- Modeled in 3ds max.
- Preview images are rendered with Corona renderer (white background) and Marmoset Toolbag (coloured background).
- Images are straight from rendering app. No post processing were applied.
- Render scenes are not included.
Please contact me if you have questions or need assistance with the models.