Roveconcepts Noah Sofa 3D model
Roveconcepts Noah Sofa
Dimensions: 2600 x 1020 x 875 mm;
Fur is made with Hair and Fur modificator
For correct display:
- System Units Setup - Millimeters
- Rendering > Effects > Hair and Fur > Hair > mr prim
For mirroring the fur along the axes:
- Open the model group and select a pelt;
- In the Hair and Fur modifier in the Tools tab, click Guides -> Splines;
- Wait for the end of the operation to create splines that will be used to build the fur of the mirrored model;
- Add the created splines to the general model group and mirror the model on the desired axis;
- Ungroup, make the X-FORM of all the model elements;
- Select a pelt, in the Hair and Fur modifier in the Tools tab, click Recomb From Splines;
- After clicking select previously created splines. As a result, the fur will be created based on your splines;
- Remove the splines and close the group model.
- Lighting setup is not included in the file!
- No additional plugin is needed to open the model.
- High quality models. Detailed enough for close-up renders.
- The models is highly accurate and based on the manufacturers original dimensions and technical data.
- In the archive you can find files in the format .max 2011, vray .fbx, .obj, .mtl, .3ds, .dae
- Geometry: Polygonal
- Polygons: 378,907
- Vertices: 384,027
- Textures: Yes
- Materials: Yes
- Rigged: No
- Animated: No
- UV Mapped: Yes
- Unwrapped UVs: Yes, non-overlapping