Plastic Tomato Ketchup Bottle 3D model
Plastic ketchup bottle 3D model.
- Bottle is made from 3 polygonal objects. Objects are grouped for easy handling. Bottle and cap are modelled as subdivisional and have turbosmooth modifiers applied. Label is modelled without subdivision.
- Model is made of quads and triangles. No N-gons were used. 99% of polygons, are quads.
- Polys - 1 480
- Verts - 1 549
- Materials are prepared for Corona, V-ray and Scanline renderers.
- Scanline and FBX files has only basic materials and will NOT render the same as in preview images.
- OBJ file has no materials, but has UVW coordinates intact.
- Model has 2 textures at 2048 x 2048 resolution.
- Textures are saved in losseless PNG format.
- Textures are collected in one archive and are delivered in separate file.
- Model is scaled to proper real world dimensions. Scene units are in cm.
- All objects, materials and textures are properly and uniquely named.
- All transformations has been reset and model is placed at scene origin [0, 0, 0 XYZ].
- All texture paths are set to relative.
- 3ds Max - Corona
- 3ds Max - Scanline
- 3ds Max - Vray
- OBJ - subdivided
- OBJ - not subdivided
- Modeled in 3ds max.
- Preview images are rendered with Corona renderer.
- Render scenes are not included.
Please contact me if you have questions or need assistance with the models.
This product has no reviews yet