1 / 11
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
- General This is a 3d model of an soaked almond, activated almond. This is an almond that before scan was immersed in the water for 14h. It is the same almond as the dry natural Almond 003 present in my portfolio. It was modeled and prepared for photorealistic renderings, close-ups, stills and animation. The wet almond model is ready to be inserted in your scene out of the box.
- Meshes The activated almond model is presented as single mesh in 2 versions. Mesh is quad based. Base model polycount is 2890. High detail model included in .max and .obj formats. High detail model has 184K quads.
- Materials .max 2014 files come with corona(1.5) and vray(3.4) materials. Other versions have basic materials, so you will need to adjust them in connection with your particular software.
- Textures 4 maps are supplied with this model. 8192×8192 PNGs and downsampled versions in 2048×2048 JPGs. The maps include diffuse, glossiness, normal, displacement. The soaked wet almond model is uvw unwrapped.
- Formats The original file was created in 3ds Max 2014 with Corona and Vray materials (1.5 and 3.4). You will receive a 3DS, OBJ, LWO, FBX, SKP, C4D, 3DM and MAX file(2014). If you need any other format please enquire via CGTrader.
- Information All preview images were rendered with Corona. You will get only the activated wet almond nut 3d model and not the scenes used for the preview renders. Please also take into consideration that the preview images are the result of the post-production and the look of almond nut 3d model in your scene may differ due to the specific settings of your own scene. Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Please note that the lights, cameras, and any background not described above objects are not included in the product. The model is clean and alone in the provided files, centred at origin and has real-world scale.