Low-poly Boca Juniors Stadium Low-poly 3D model
Lowpoly Boca Juniors Stadium (Bombonera)
Made in 3D Max 2014. Render and materials in Vray 3.5
- All materials and textures included
- 27000 Polygons
- 125000 Vertices
- Objects order by relevant names in English
- Available in other formats (obj, fbx, 3ds, c4d).
January 2019 Update
- I add Cinema 4D R12 version (exported from Max 2018), but it have some issues with a few objects UVs. I'm gonna check it soon.
Don't forget to rate if you like it!
About the stadium
- The Estadio Alberto J. Armando is an association football stadium located in La Boca district of Buenos Aires. Widely known as La Bombonera (English: The chocolate box, due to its shape). It has a capacity of 40,000 people.
- The stadium is owned by Boca Juniors, one of Argentina's top football clubs.
- It is widely regarded as one of the most emblematic stadiums of the world, and has been declared of public interest by the Government of Buenos Aires autonomous city.
- The stadium, as well as being the home of Boca Juniors, who have over 16 million fans (the highest in Argentina), is also used as a concert venue.