Temples of the Vlasyevsky parish Low-poly 3D model
Church of the Tolga Icon of the Mother of God and the Church of the Life-Giving Trinity of the Vlasyevsky Parish. This model is part of 3D model of the city of Yaroslavl of the 19th century.
It was located at the corner of st. Srubnaya (now Sobinov) and Vlasyevskaya (now Svoboda). The exact time of the emergence of the temple in the name of St. Blasius is unknown; it is likely that it was one of the oldest temples in Yaroslavl. Among the Yaroslavl historians of the 19th century, there was an opinion that the original church was erected here on the site of a pagan temple dedicated to the god Veles, the patron saint of animal husbandry. It is known that the Vlasyevskaya church was on the list of city churches that burned down in May 1609 during the Polish siege of Yaroslavl. Soon after the end of the Time of Troubles, a new wooden church with thrones in the name of Sergius of Radonezh (consecrated in 1614), Hieromartyr Blasius, Bishop of Sevastia (consecrated in 1651) and the Most Holy Trinity (the time of consecration is unknown) was built on this site. Probably after the city fire in 1658, it was decided to erect stone churches here, and in April 1673 the construction of the cold five-domed Church of the Life-Giving Trinity began. It was carried out with funds donated by the Yaroslavl merchant Ivan Silantyev. The construction was completed in 1679, and on September 26, 1681, two chapels were consecrated - one on the south side of the altar in the name of Sergius of Radonezh, and the other on the north in the name of Theodore Stratilat. The latter was abolished in 1814. The church was painted, but who and when exactly is unknown. The altar iconostasis was carved in two tiers, with the lower tier divided into two rows.
More info: https://cih.ru/j3/751.html
Native model formats is Cinema 4D and SketcUp, all other formats is conversion from it. You can contact us if you need other formats, versions or improvements to the model.