Low Poly Cartoon City Pack low-poly 3d model ready for Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), games and other real-time apps.
Present to you the low poly city pack which contains of: 17 unique buildings, 9 cars, 5 types of trees and much more. All models was created in modern style with acute forms and has level of detail like a real city. It was important to create a huge package of models and be able to change them for the better visualization of our customers ideas. We spent about 4 months to finish a whole idea. This city is perfect for explainer video.
Scroll down to now what included in Pack
The model comes in a range of formats that will easily import to all major 3D software packages.
Features of Low Poly Cartoon City Pack 3D Model
- Model's are optimized for easy import into any existing project
- No special plugin needed to open scene
- All materials have their titles
- Correct and simple mesh
- Very easy to change
- Clear hierarchy of models
- Model's are ready for animation
BIG BONUS FOR CINEMA 4D USERS:
- Very simple settings for rendering scenes. theres No plug-ins. I used Physical Sky.
- The materials are gathered in layers.
- More options for change. You can replace trees for example.
What included in model
10 CITY BLOCKS
- Donut cafe City Block
- Cinema City Block
- Cocktail cafe Block
- Burger cafe and Bank City Block
- Office City Block
- Supermarket City Block
- Football Field City Block
- Fashion store City Block
- Hotel City Block
- Park/ square City Block
- Four Family cars
- Muscle and Racing car
- Low poly Cinema building
- Low poly Hotel building
- Low poly Office building
- Low poly Store building
- Low poly Supermarket building
- Low poly Bank building
- Low poly Cocktail Cafe building
- Low poly Burger Cafe building
- Low poly Donuts Cafe building
- Two Building Packs (6 in total)
And much more: shrubs, trees, flowerbeds, trashcans, streetlights, traffic light, pot with flowers, fire hydrant, banners.
- .max (3Ds Max),
- .c4d (cinema 4d),
- .mb (Maya),
- .blend (Blender),
- .fbx (multi format),
- .obj (multi format)
Hope you like it! Also check out my other models) If you intend to buy the models, please leave feedback in the comments and rate me. If you have questions you can drop me a message on CGtrader or write me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org