Neighborhood Houses 01 Low-poly 3D model
This is real-world-size model of Heighborhood Area with 180 Modular Houses made by professional architect.
- Product dimensions: 570m x 210m - Units used: Meters - Originally created with 3ds Max 2011
LEVEL OF DETAIL and USAGE
This model has different level of detail editions MAX, 3DS - full scene with trees, fences and details FBX, OBJ - full scene (exlc. trees and fences)
landscape and other buidlings: 62.689 polygons 46.973 vertices
modular house: 3.164 polygons 4.573 vertices
- The models mesh is high quality, with clean edge flow. - Geometry is carefully tested for holes, flipped normals and overlapping polygons. - Mesh is low-poly, allows you to easily build up the additional details, edit geometry. - All similar objects are Instances - easy change or replace - Symmetry Modifier applied for all houses. - Scene objects are organized by layers: BLD_details BLD_houses ENV_details ENV_fences ENV_masterplan PLANT_trees
- Houses and details - Fence elements and gates - Street light - 2 tree types with random Rotate / Scale transformations. tree 01: 22.182 polygons / 86.998 vertices tree 02: 21.490 polygons / 80.075 vertices
- All preview images are rendered with 3.20 V-Ray. - Wire images done with VrayLightMtl + VrayDirt for geometry test. - VRayHDRI with map VRayCamera are included - product is ready to render out-of-the-box.
- This model contains both V-Ray and Standard materials. - JPG and PNG textures comes in separate archive. - All objects are UV mapped. All materials are named properly.
- No third-party plug-ins needed