1 / 37
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Receive model building according to sample image.
Note : The model is simulated and not completely accurate with reality.
- 3ds Max 2012 + Vray 2.0 full setup lighting, camera.
- 3ds Max 2012 standard.
- Cinema 4D R12 standard ( materials and textures was setup ).
- Maya 2012 standard ( materials and textures was setup ).
- Lightwave 11 ( materials and textures was setup ).
- Softimage 2015( materials and textures was setup ).
- FBX 2012.
- OBJ 2012.
- 3DS 2012.
- No isolated vertices.
- No overlapping vertices.
- No overlapping faces.
- All geometry - no poles with more than 5 edges on model.
- All textures paths are cleaned.
- Highquality Textures, enough for close-up render.
Thanks & Best regards !
the model is grate, but when it comes to animate the model, you have to split the model, recenter all axises that costs hours to prepare an animation in c4d. please write in the description that the whole polys are merged into one object. im not sure how that is in max but all other formats have that problem ...