GoPro HERO4 Waterproof Housing Low-poly 3D model
• Let me present to you high-quality low-poly 3D model GoPro HERO4 Waterproof Housing. This model can be used in various fields 3D Graphics such as game development, advertising, interior design, motion picture art, visualization, etc... Modeling was made with ortho-photos of real case that is why all details of design are recreated most authentically.
• Ease of use consists of a few meshes, it is low-polygonal and it has a few materials.
• The well topology of low-poly model with combination of detailed textures allows to get the best quality with a minimum number of polygons, which can be enough even for closeup.
• The model uses 6 simple colored materials and 1 for glass. One material of black plastic uses Noise bump texture. For the best Bump depth of noise we set Bump Multiplier is 0.15 in Maya Software materials or V-Ray MTL materials for Maya.
• You can tilt head part of the model with the simple rotation “_top_part_group”.
• The model was created in the Maya 2009 3D program.
• The model has correct dimensions in real-world scale in centimeters. All parts grouped and named correctly.
• Also, there is a prepared render-scene created in the Maya 2014 with renderer plug-in V-Ray 2.40. This scene opens correctly in earlier versions up to the Maya 2012 with V-Ray 2.0 because it is saved in the .ma format. Render-scene includes 6 V-Ray Rect Light + reflectors. The V-Ray MTL materials are assigned to model. On Timeline was set animation keys for model and Render Camera position relevant Preview Images. If you don’t need these positions don’t forget to delete animation keys from translation and rotation channels.
• To use the model in other 3D programs there are scenes saved in formats .fbx, .obj, .DAE, .max(2010 version).
Note: This is the Low-Poly model and it is not designed for the use of any smoothing modifiers.
See also our model:
- GoPro HERO4 Black Edition;