Htc one m8 3D model
For keeping up with the latest smartphone models like our page:
- Realistic, Detailed High model of Htc one m8.
- Three version of (home screen) like image preview and it included in maps folder as (screen, screen2, screen3)
- The preview images were rendered on 3ds Max 2013 with V-Ray 2.0.
- Native format is 3ds Max 2013.
Available in the following file formats:
- 3ds Max (2010 ,2011,2012, 2013) with V-Ray materials (.max)
- 3ds Max (2010,2013) with Scanline materials (.max)
- Cinema 4D
- FBX (.fbx)
- OBJ (.obj)
- In formats OBJ, FBX , C4D model exported to standard materials (textures), not contain V-Ray shaders.
- The obj formats are geometry with texture mapping coordinates. No materials attached.
- Textures format JPEG (2048*2048)
- You can make the poly count higher by the MeshSmooth and TurboSmooth level.
- All the materials are named.
- NOTE: V-Ray is required for the V-Ray 3ds Max scene and Studio setup is included but HDRI not included.