Fitbit Versa Black 3D model
About this:The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in 3ds Max 2012 and rendered with V-Ray. Fidelity is optimal up to a 2K render. Renders have no postprocessing.
- 3ds Max 2012 + Vray 2.0 full setup lighting, camera
- 3ds Max 2012 standard
- Cinema 4D R12 standard ( materials and textures was setup )
- Maya 2012 standard ( materials and textures was setup )
- Lightwave 11 ( materials and textures was setup )
- FBX 2012
- OBJ 2012
- No isolated vertices
- No coincident vertices
- No coincident/coplanar faces
- Quads and Triangles only ( Clean edge flow, mostly quads, subdividable topology, no poles with more than 5 edges on the model, holding/support edges present to retain shape after subdivision )
- Models resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency. (In 3ds Max, the Meshsmooth/Turbosmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.)
- Real-world scale ( We make 3d model from actual size and images reference. It is best for making video intro, marketing, animation, games... )
- Naming and Organization ( All geometry is contained in a single layer structure, with the layer having the same name as the product. )
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Textures highquality, enough for close-up render ( 2048-4096 pixels )
- UVWs mapping with mixed: overlapping and non-overlapping
About bee3dd team:
- Top skill with hard-surface modeling
- Can use over 10 softwaves to make 3d models
- Offer: 3d models of electronic - car - product design - architect ( you can find a lot of model in our store ) Every model we build goes through thorough Quality assessment both visual and technical to make sure the assets look realistic and the models are of the best quality.