1 / 51
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Verification details of the FBX file
No N-gonsManifold geometryNo faceted geometry
Missing required texturesPower of 2 texture sizesNo embed texturesAssigned materialsTexture aspect ratio
UV unwrapped modelNo overlapped UVs per UV island
The Japanese Style Ghost Woman model is a fully rigged character made in Blender 2.8. This character comes with several different skins, which include live, dead and rotting versions, with and without blood/tar. All shaders are PBR with Diffuse, Roughness, Normal, SSS and Emission maps in 4k. It was designed to be a Japanese style ghost, but could be used as a zombie or a corpse. Ideal for Japanese horror projects
- Several skins to choose from
- Live, dead and rotting versions come with blood/tar stains in strategic areas, so you can easily edit them on and off on the texture using the unstained versions.
- Live version has clean and dirty variants (Skin and clothing are covered in dirt), but only the live dirty version has a stained variant.
- Diffuse, Roughness, Normal and Emission maps in PBR, and 4K maps.
- The character is fully rigged, including the hair and parts of the Yukata (clothing), but you can delete those bones/vertex groups and add a simulation to either (requires knowledge).
- Eevee does not support screen-space refractions on two objects overlapping, so the cornea is a sepparate material, but the material supports the refractive bit of the eye if your rendering engine has the capability (I.E. There's transmission maps are included).
- The rig is a heavily modified Make Human rig, but can be adapted for MOCAP.
- The face is rigged as well, but you can delete those bones/vertex groups to simplify the rig
- Everything is organized in easy to sort-through folders with easily understandable names.
Formats included: .BLEND (Native) .OBJ .DAE, .FBX