Mobile Hero - The Rival - With 2D style Animations Low-poly 3D model
This is a simple model with low polygons. The Texture size is 2k superimposed (increases the power for the visual appearance) From this 3D model you can create sprite sheets for your 2D games, or use the model for 2.5D or 3D games. Animations are intended for two-dimensional games but works as well in 3d games.
- Added Mesh eyes, tongue and teeth.
- Added Visemes for VRChat or sysnc with Papagayo Speech.
- Added facial expressions via Morph Targets (AKA shape keys/ blend shapes).
- No facial animations! You can create them by mixing Morph targets using Blender. 3DS Max, Maya, Unreal or Unity. You can also use lip sync software like Papagayo.
- 2k PBR textures ( Albedo, Normal Map, Ambient Occlusion, Metalness and Roughness)
- Works well shadeless (for mobile games that use no advanced shade lighting)
- Animations compatible with Mobile Hero (https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models/character/man/mobile-hero) Formats:
- mobile_hero_ Rival.fbx -> FBX: is the standard today, can be used to import, edit and convert to other 3D formats. E.G. Use Blender/ Maya/ 3ds Max/ Cinema 4D/ houdini and others to import and edit the model and animations as you wich. Export to FBX to use the edited model in Unity 3D, Unreal and other Game engines.
- Mobile Hero Rival - Better Collada.dae Collada: kind like FBX, but is open format, use it to avoid proprietary formats! This version is optmized for Godot engine, but can work in any software capable to open Collada(.dae) format.
- Mobile Hero Rival - Not Rigged.obj -> .OBJ - .Mtl: Obj format and material. This is the most known 3D format and can be opened in almost any 3d software. This contain only model mesh (not rigged/ not animated). E.G. Use it to create your own rig, Mixamo is a good tool for this!
- Mobile Hero Rival.glb->Glb (GLTF) -This is the binary version of the new Khronos group format, intended to be the new models interchangeable format standard.
- Mobile Hero Rival - Cycles - Eevee.blend ->Blend - Blender 3D format. Setup to Cycles render engine. This is the original model file and can be opened with Blender 2.79 and Cycles render and Blender 2.80 with Eevee.
- Mobile Hero Rival.unitypackage -> Unity 3d package format - Use it to import the model directly into Unity Engine.