Cinematic Male 002 Low-poly 3D model
Photorealistic highly detailed male character 3D model. Motion Capture and animation ready. Symmetrical topology and ultra hi-rez asymmetrical textures.
Can be used for game-dev and VFX. Designed with geometrical detalization expansion in mind. Ships with a set of detailed displacement textures that can be used for skin details sculpting if you want to subdivide the model for your VFX needs, or just use them as render-time displacement maps.
Geometrical hair is done with Maya's native XGen interactive grooming toolset.
Maya scene is tuned for Arnold 5. Scene saved in Maya 2019 ASCII. Works with previous versions of Maya.
- body - 16533 points, 16542 faces
- eye - 3744 points, 3740 faces
- eye water rim - 768 points, 768 faces
- teeth - 13856 points, 13792 faces
- skin color - 8192x8192, PNG, 8 bit, 3xUDIM
- skin displacement - 8192x8192, TIFF, 32 bit, 3xUDIM
- skin bump detail - 8192x8192, PNG, 8 bit, 3xUDIM
- skin normal - 8192x8192, PNG, 8 bit, 3xUDIM
- skin specular - 8192x8192, TIFF, 16 bit, 3xUDIM
- skin roughness - 8192x8192, TIFF, 16 bit, 3xUDIM
I'd love to get a feedback from you about this one or any other model from my Cinematic series. This is an ongoing project, so I continue adding new features and/or fixing bugs, based on user reports.
If you have any questions, please, don't hesitate to contact me.