Battle Orc Golem Pack With PBR Materials Low-poly 3D model
Battle Orc Golem Pack is a low-poly humanoid creature character, fully rigged, made in Blender 2.8, for the Cycles engine, compatible with EEVEE. This character comes with 3 different skins; Original, undead and flayed. All shaders are PBR with Diffuse, Roughness, Normal, SSS and Emission mapsin 4k. The armours are interchangeable. The character can be subdivided or triangulated, depending on the use and it's ideal for video games with horror and fantasy themes.
- Several skins to choose from
- Both original and undead version come with and without tattoos.
- Armor comes in bronze and steel
- Diffuse, Metal, Roughness, Normal and Emission maps, PBR.
- The helmet is a separate piece. Although rigged, too, it's removable, but was never meant to be used on its own, so the interior was not modeled.
- Everything is organized in easy to sort-through folders with easily understandable names.
- Simple, yet effective rig.
- Eyes can blink and move in unison but have individual controls
Formats included: .BLEND (Native) .OBJ .DAE, .FBX