1 / 73
Useto navigate. Pressescto quit
Iron Man MKIII 3D model
- Based on the concept of Iron Man MK III the movie
- Texture maps resolution: 4096x4096 (include Substance Painter file for export other resolutions).
- Suitable for both raytracing render and realtime render
- Preview video rendered by Blender Cycle 128 samples (Blender 2.93)
- The model not include rigged pose
- If my product not as good as you expected, please send me a message for feedback so I can give you a warranty and improve the quality of the store.
Iron Man is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. The character was co-created by writer and editor Stan Lee, developed by scripter Larry Lieber, and designed by artists Don Heck and Jack Kirby. The character made his first appearance in Tales of Suspense #39 (cover dated March 1963), and received his own title in Iron Man #1 (May 1968). Also in 1963, the character founded the Avengers alongside Thor, Ant-Man, Wasp and the Hulk.